Saturday, January 23, 2010

Crazy week!

Well, its been a fun, but crazy week!

Monday = MLK Day (no school, but teacher inservice day!)

Wednesday = snow day (ice day really...fun day skating on my drive way, getting rid of ice, and fixing my garage door!)

Thursday = 2 hour delay...then 2 hours later the power went out...1 hour and 45 minutes later, we got to leave...

Friday = full day of school! Then the weekend! Haha!

Learned a lot about humility on Thursday. Admitting when you are flat out wrong is so against our culture and our nature. No one likes to do it...I saw that on Thursday. I was so convicted when I was part of a problem rather than a solution, but God did a number on my heart...convicting me to stand and admit when I was wrong. Not an easy day. This blog doesn't even do it justice...darn.


No comments:

Post a Comment