Friday, October 30, 2009

Glad

I am so glad its the weekend! It seemed like a week that needed to end. A week of waiting, a week of learning, a week of growing. God seems to use creative measures to show me where I fall short, reminding me that I need Him, daily.

"Show me yor ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long" ~Psalm 25:4-5

On a lighter note, my house officially became mine today! I got keys and garage door openers. I walked in to my house, took off my shoes and sort of tiptoed around the entire empty house, trying to convince myself that its really my house! WOW!!! I can't wait to see what God will do there! Tomorrow it will be painted and I am stoked!!!! :)

Finally, tomorrow is my favorite day of the whole year...for one reason only...an extra hour of sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T FORGET TO SET YOUR CLOCKS BACK AN HOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment